Home > Products > Toys > Pet Toys

Carton Sisal Round Ball, Pet Toy

Price:US $0.4 / Piece
Trade Terms:FOB, CFR, CIF
Payment Terms:L/C, T/T
Model NO.:HN-PT644
Usage:Dog, Cat
Electric:Not Electric
Customized:Customized
Logo Printing:With Logo Printing
Item:Hn-PT644
Product Name:Carton Sisal Round Ball, Pet Toy
Size:6.5cm
Style:Use for Dog/ Cat
Main Market:USA, Europe, and Korea
Trademark:HUAEN
Standard:Size: 6.5cm
Origin:China
Production Capacity:5000000 CTN/Month
Unit Price:Negotiable Get Lastest Price
Contact Now
Company Information

Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Country/Region:
China (Mainland)
Business Type:
Manufacturer, Trading Company, Group Corporation
Phone:
86-21-33782597
Fax:
86-21-33782596
Contact:
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Product Description
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Carton Sisal Round Ball, Pet Toy
2, Item: HN-PT644
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 6.5cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
Carton Sisal Round Ball, Pet Toy
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send Your Message to this Company Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd. A1719 Fenghui Building, No168 Cheng Nan Road, Shanghai, China
Phone:
86-21-33782597
Fax:
86-21-33782596
Contact:
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Mobile:
86-15618875177