N50 N52 neodymium magnet
1. Materials: Neodymium magnet (Ne-Fe-B)
2. Shape: custom shape
3. Certificate: ISO/TSI6949: 2009, RoHS
4. Powerful: Neodymium magnets (sintered NdFeB magnets) are more powerful than any other permanent magnet material in the market today.
5. Wide product range: N35-N54, 35M-52M, 33H-50H, 33SH-45SH, 30UH-42UH, 30EH-38EH, and 28AH-33AHB.
6. High performance: High intrinsic coercive force (up to 35KOe) and energy product (up to 55MGOe), the maximum working temperature of 230 degrees Celsius.
7. Competitive price: Very competitive price (lower than market average) due to mass production.
8. Coating: All the neodymium magnets oxidize rapidly when exposed, so an anti-corrosive coating (usually electroplating) is used to extend their working life. such as Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy, chemical, parylene and so on;
9. Applications: Magnet Separators, Sensors, Motors, Rotors, Wind turbines, Wind generators, Loudspeakers, Magnetic hooks, Magnetic holder, Filters Automobiles Magnetic jewelries, toys, magnetic buttons, Magnetic therapy and so on;
10. Quality: As to give good service, quality of each piece is guaranteed. Every piece of magnets is tested by ISO/TS 16949:2009.
11. Caution: You should be extremely careful when install neodymium magnet, as they can easily pinch fingers.
12. No for Kids: NdFeB magnets are not suitable for children.
Raw Materials-->Mixture--->Vacuum Melting--- > Powder Production--- >Molding ---> Vacuum Sintering--- > Testing--- >Mechanical Processing--- > Surface Coating--- >Magnetized--- > Inspecting--- > Packing and ShippingDirections of Magnetization:
Directions of magnetization
a. Thickness Magnetized
b. Axially Magnetized
c. Diametrally Magnetized
d. Multi-poles magnetized
e. Radial Magnetized
f. Customized specific requirements magnetized
To receive a quote for Neodymium magnets, please provide the following details:
(01) Outer Diameter, Inner Diameter or, Degree of Angle;
(02) Thickness, Length;
(05) Tolerances and Magnetization Direction (North on the Outside Face / South on the Outside Face / Magnetized through Circumference / Magnetized through Thickness ).
(06) Testing Conditions